To prepare students with an integrated and technology-oriented education for a better career and to be worthy citizens of the global society.
To develop better than the best professionals for the economic development of the country.
To enrich and flourish the fundamentals of computer engineering to develop engineering students as innovative leader through excellence in scientific & knowledge-based education.
M-1: To continuously upgrade the curriculum & laboratory facilities to adopt progressively new technologies to train the students for better employability
M-2: To inculcate research-oriented program among students & faculty with the ability to solve real world problems & integrate results into other scientific disciplines
M-3: To inculcate the value systems, leadership and team work, skills, bring holistic development of personality and to promote entrepreneurial thinking among students.
M-4: To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with Academic & industry.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO-1: Preparedness to understand & adapt with the technological advances at global level.
PEO-2: An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
PEO-3: To provide in-depth technical knowledge to design and develop solutions of real-world engineering problems.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Program Outcomes (POs) of B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) program are:
1. Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Able to identify, formulate and analyze complex engineering problems to obtain valid conclusions using principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
3. Ability to design solutions of complex engineering problems as well as can design system processes that meet the specified needs with the appropriate consideration for societal and environmental considerations.
4. Able to use research-based knowledge and research methods including design, analysis and interpretation of data to provide valid conclusions.
5. Able to use modern IT tools to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. Understanding of the social, cultural, global and environmental responsibilities of a professional engineer.
7. Understanding of impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
8. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities and commitment to them.
9. Ability to function effectively as an individual and in a group with the capacity to be a leader or manager.
10. Ability to communicate effectively, not only with engineers, but also with the community at large.
11. Able to apply managerial skills for managing of projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Able to recognize the need to undertake life-long learning, and possessing/acquiring the capacity to do so in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) of B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) program are:
1. Able to apply fundamental knowledge of basic science, engineering science and engineering fundamentals to provide solution of any complex engineering problem.
2. Ability to provide optimal solution of any engineering problem using systematic approach.
3. Ability to use managerial skills not only for managing of projects in multidisciplinary environment but also to communicate effectively with both engineers as well as community at large.
4. Acquired in-depth technical competence in computer engineering discipline.